- DATE: Thursday, December 2, 2:00 pm – 11:30 pm / PLACE: THE FLOPHOUSE BAR
1st anniversary of the Flophouse bar offering cold 10 peso beers and 10 pesos off drinks, with live music. Open from 2 pm on.
- DATE: Saturday, December 4, 2010 – starting 6:30 p.m. / PLACE: COCONUTS RESTAURANT
Grand re-opening of Coconuts Restaurant with canapes and cocktails. The new menu additions look too good to be true: hand made crab ravioli, goat cheese tortellini, seared foie gras, salt crusted red snapper, Thai seafood curry laksa, palm hearts with lobster medallions, Artichoke carpaccio with wild arugula and poached shrimp… mmmm… as well as the old standbys of coconut shrimp, succulent pork chop, etc.
- DATE: Wednesday, December 8 – 6:00 pm to 10:00 pm / PLACE: LA MADERA FOODCRAWL
Fundraiser for the 2011 International Zihuatanejo Guitar Festival and sample great food
- DATE: Saturday, December 11 – 7:00 pm to 8:30 p.m. / PLACE: COCONUTS RESTAURANT
Isahrai Azaria will be giving a presentation on Graphic Design Basics
- DATE: Saturday, December 18 – 7:00 pm to 10:00 pm / PLACE: COCONUTS RESTAURANT
Art Opening: Tropical memories, Tropical Recuerdos. Art exhibit of works by Zihuatanejo artist, Grace Relfe. Grace captures the colors of Zihuatanejo beaches, landscapes and lifestyle in acrylics and oils.